Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Visitor Alert!

                                                                  Albert the Japanese Chin
                                                                  Me Hanging Out
 
               Hello! Happy Wednesday! We have a guest at my house currently! His name is Albert and he is a Japanese Chin. I asked him if he likes sushi since he's from Japan, but he said he has never tried it. Truthfully, I've never tried it either... Anyways, Albert will be staying with us until Saturday I think. He doesn't seem to like me that much, but I enjoy following him around. I also have some more big news for you guys! For those of you considering getting a pug, here is a great pug rescue organization that you should definitely check out. I recently went to the Pugs 'N Pals Adoption Fair and saw some of the sweetest cutest pugs/pug mixes that are looking for a loving home. Some of these dogs have been through unimaginable things. Carina, a 6 month old pug, has terrible demodex mange that her owner never cared to fix. She looks like a burn victim, with severe bloody sores that crack and the left side of her face is paralyzed. She has an infected left eye, and here ears are damaged. She is loaded with fleas, and ticks. Pugs 'N Pals is doing everything they possibly can to help her, but the procedures she must go through are very expensive. If you are interested in making a donation or reading the full story , please visit their website: http://www.pugdogrescue.com/index.html   
or their blog: http://pugsnpals.blogspot.com/
It is unbelievable that any puppy should endure this much pain, so please help this poor pug! I've also gotten demodex mange before, since it's common in pugs, but it wasn't nearly as bad as that. Have any of you ever had demodex mange or any other diseases? Well, I will keep you guys posted on how life with Albert goes, TOODLES!






      

No comments:

Post a Comment