Sunday, February 28, 2010

ZIP-A-DEE-DOO-DAH!






   Hello all! Today it was nice and sunny outside, which is such a relief since it was raining friday and thursday! Now I get to go outside and PLAY! YAY! I love the sun! I posted some pictures of Nick and I having fun in the sun. Weather like this makes me think of one of my favorite songs, ''Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah''! My family says there's a log ride at Disneyland called "Splash Mountain" or something like that. Well anyways, it plays that song. Some day, when dogs are allowed at Disneyland I'm going on that ride. Although I'm not quite sure what this "Disneyland" is... I heard it's like a place with big things that you sit in called "rides". I got a bath today and my wrinkles and ears were cleaned. After my bath I got sprayed with this wierd stuff that's suppose to make your fur soft and shiny. Not so enjoyable. But I smell better and look cleaner so I guess that's a benefit. Also I got a new collar! It's green leather with jewel flowers on it! Now I'm tired from being all beautified and running around so I'm going to take a LONG nap! Toodles!

2 comments: