Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Toy and Update!




      Hello my loving fans! Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, things have been very crazy for me! So I am going to do a little update on my whereabouts since the last post. Well, on Wednesday I went for a ride in the car and slept most of the day. Thursday, I ate like a little puggie! (A piggy pug) And today, I slept off all the eating! I've been very relaxed and peaceful today. 
     Yesterday my mom got me a new toy! It's a little froggie. I still have my pig too and I switch off sleeping between both of them. There is a picture of the froggie and me resting above, me sitting on the carpet, and me chewing on a bandaid wrapper with my tongue sticking out!
     If you noticed that the picture quality is much better than before, that's because we got a new camera! It's all shiny and blue and cool!
    If you read "The Daily Puglet"  then you probably heard Puglet's post about six word memoirs. I think my memoir would be this: "Everything you have, I will eat" or "Eat one day, sleep the next".
   Have you guys been watching the olympics? Hooray for Apollo Ohno! Ohyes! And Mirai Nagasu! I can't wait to watch her! I like to think of us as long lost sisters. We're both graceful little princesses! Plus, my mom says I have asiany eyes since my eyes aren't as buggy as most pugs! Although they are still pretty buggy! Well, this has been a long update so TTYL!
     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patty
    I love your new froggie. I have a froggie too, but mine is rubber. I like yours better.
    Isn't it just the best thing in the world to get new toys? I think so.
    Your new camera takes such nice picys of you. And I think you are adorable.
    I love your eyes and your mouth, and your ears. You are beautifuls.
    I also think my mom needs a new camera- cause the one she has is soooo slow.
    We have been watching the Olympics too- I wish I had an event to enter.
    Nitey nite
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete