Monday, February 22, 2010

LONELY!





     I am all alone today! The family is at work or school and only my older brother is here with me. I'm still not sure what he thinks of me, he tells me I'm kind of annoying but oh well! If I had a pug brother or sister they would appreciate me for who I am! I'm currently chillaxing on the couch while Nick is staring at me like I'm the wierdo! That's what he likes to believe. Yesterday my family tried to get me in my crate, but I don't give up quite so easily. I hid under the bed and then under the table, and there was a big chase until finally they got me in. By the way I got a new crate that is huuge! I only take up one little corner of it. The other one I kind of broke from always busting out of it so the new one my Bro and I share! I posted pictures of my old crate, the new one and me hiding above so check those out.  Well, I'm going to take a nap now so goodnight or afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment